September 28, 2022
It's the perfect time of year to get your hair in shape after the exposure to the sun, water and wind from summer activities. It's also a great time to switch up your color and style! Here are a few tips to get your hair looking and feeling its best for the fall!
Clarifying and Conditioning
- Use a sulfate free clarifier, followed by a deep conditioning treatment designed for your hair type. For more intense build-up or damage, we offer a wide variety of products from Malibu to remove chlorine, metals and minerals and also professional deep treatments from Oribe and Kerastase.
- Still gonna be in the water and sun for a bit? Use a clarifier once a week or after exposure to the elements or water outside. This will help remove any unwanted elements . Also use a mask to nourish and replace moisture loss.
Fave Fall Style Trends
1. Sleek ponytails and buns
2. Soft messy curls/waves
3. Long/braided ponytails
4. 90's Blowout
Fall Haircolor Ideas
1. Blonde but wanting a change?
Try adding lowlights for a more dimensional look, a shadow root to add some depth or both for the ultimate fall blonde look.
2. Brunettes and Brondes? Try warming it up for the fall. A soft golden beige, caramel or even red to add more richness.
3. Auburn and Redheads?
Try adding some more dimension with lowlights in warm and cool shades for a little more pop!
Fav Fall Accessories
1. Claw and small butterfly clips
2. Hats - Fuzzy bucket, ballcaps and fedoras
3. Chunky Headbands
4. Chunky, pearl or stacked barrettes
5. Barrettes (with a side part)
Check out our social pages for more tips and how tos or stop by to make an appointment or purchase your favorite accessories, tools and products!
September 25, 2022
June 29, 2022
June 26, 2022